CloudWorx for AutoCAD Software
CloudWorx for AutoCAD Software is the perfect tool to unlock the potential of point cloud data in AutoCAD. This premium software offers an intuitive, panoramic viewing window to access data captured by laser scanners and the familiar AutoCAD interface, enabling users to create precise 2D and 3D as-builts with ease. Harness the power of CloudWorx to check designs against existing conditions, perform critical construction and fabrication QA, and more. Sophisticated and exclusive, CloudWorx is the optimal choice for premium accuracy.
Features and Benefits
- Optional LGS File, Cyclone, JetStream or ReCap data source
- Work in AutoCAD with point clouds from any laser scanner or point cloud-creating 3D sensor
- Eliminate the need for time-consuming export/import processes of point cloud file formats
- Manipulate and navigate large point cloud data sets faster, including slices, sections, and limit boxes
- QuickSlice tool lets users quickly slice and orient the point cloud, aligning to walls and floors
- Auto-Fit Polyline tool lets users quickly fit 2D lines and arcs to the point cloud with one, two, or three pick points; combine with QuickSlice for fast, user-friendly 2D linework extraction
- Steel, flange, automatic pipe, and 2D line fitters
- Catalog fitting for intelligent as-builts
- Accurate tie-ins and clash checks
- Floor Flatness and Floor Levelness tool with automatic ASTM 1155 standard report generation
- Orthoimage tool to create GeoTIFF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, and BMP images with options for direct opening in AutoCAD
- Automatic orientation of UCS to point clouds
- SmartPicks and Points on Grid tools
- TruSpace panoramic viewer with background images for intuitive interaction with and driving of the point cloud in the application’s viewing pane
- Saved project environment settings
- English, German, Japanese and other languages available
- TruSpace Layers: RGB, HDR, greyscale intensity, hue intensity, IR w/ temperature data
- Full support for Leica Geosystems universal digital realities files (LGS), including: Layers, GeoTags, Assets and more.
- Auto Linework Assist: speeds the deliverable creation process by assisting users in the deliverable creation process.
- Localized in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Russian, Korean.