Level-Plane 16B is a static multi-axis platform created for automatic leveling. The level-plane ensures vertical extension with an accuracy of +/- 30” (or +/-3” with manual control) in all conditions.
- The structure is made of anodized aluminum, externally with a PVC cover to protect the mechanical and electrical parts from severe weather conditions and dust. It's removable to ensure internal inspections – IP65.
- The top is made of stainless steel, specially designed for topographic tribrach with standard 5/8 “.
- It is powered by a cable connection to the car-lighter 12 V-5 A. (it’s also possible to use autonomous power source, with 12V battery available as accessory).
- The Leveler is equipped with Cable controller, backlit display and keyboard, made of shockproof material resistant to dust and moisture – IP65.
- You can control the LP16B through an App which can be installed on any Android device (Smartphone or Tablet).
- The Bluetooth module complies to the standard regulation CE, FCC, IC and TELEC. Level-Plane 16B has been created for mounting on vehicle roof bars.
- Temperature limit during the use of the equipment – 15° C + 50° C
- Storage temperature limit – 30° C + 50° C