Scan&Go's Level-Plane16R Bluetooth: Offering Precise Results On The Go
Scan&Go's Level-Plane 16 is a leveling platform that can be mounted on the roof bars of a vehicle. It functions as a cable controller for 3D laser survey equipment and operates Laser Scanners or Robotic Total Stations with an Android device.
Let's dive in to see how Scan&Go Level-Plane 16 works, and the top features for this tool.
What is Scan&Go Level-Plane 16?
When it comes to 3D laser surveying, Scan&GO is a leader in the field of topography and high-definition 3D surveying accessories. We are the North American distributor for Scan&Go products, and the Level-Plane 16 is a top resource to meet your laser scanning needs.
The Leveler is equipped with a Radio controller, back-lit display, and keyboard, made of shockproof material resistant to dust and moisture - IP65.
The Radio Controller operation range is about 50 meters and also offers a standard connection by cable. The Radio module complies with the standard regulation CE, FCC, IC, and TELEC.
The static multi-axis platform was created for automatic and precise leveling. Made with anodized aluminum, it's weather and dustproof. This scanning tool is powered by a cable connection to the car lighter or a 12V battery.
We love Scan&Go's Level-Plane 16 because it's scanners provide more accurate data through maintaining a level mount for the given scanner. It also works on an Android smartphone or tablet.
How it works
- The Leveler comes with a cable controller and a mounting kit. The display shows the inclination of the platform on both the longitudinal and transversal axes.
- To operate this tool, press a button, and the system will automatically reach the horizontal position on both axes.
- Once leveled, the Level-Plane 16B remains firm in the same position until you press the button again before the next scan session.
- Mount the device on your car, and bring it wherever you go to get precise data in minutes.
In action: Watch how Scan&Go's Level-Plane 16 works in the field.
Level-Plane 16B works with these accessories and survey equipment.
- LP16R: Level-Plane 16 Radio
- UCR16: LP16 Radio Controller
- CUC: Cable for Controller
- UCR16: BUC Battery charger for Controller UCR16
- STA: Roof bar brackets
- CPC: Power Cable with connection to the car-lighter
- BMT: Soft bag for Level-Plane 16R
- BMA: Soft Bag for accessories
- TRL: Trilock - Topographic tribach
When you need to get a job done, you need the best equipment you can count on. And when it comes to high-definition 3D scanning, Scan&Go products are known to help you reach new heights and new depths.
Explore the full range of Scan&Go products to elevate the quality of your scans.
Related: Introducing the Scan&Go Upside Down Tripod for the first time in the U.S.