Lifting Extensible System for Vehicle Roof
Level-Lift Roof has been created in order to take advantages of the Level-Plane 16R in land, infrastructural, architectural and structural surveying.
It’s composed of 4 pneumatic extensible segments (max 9 ft. height), a support plate for Level-Plane 16R and a solid frame that allows mounting on the roof rack of any vehicle. The system is made from anodized aluminum. Once the engine of the vehicle is off and the pole fully extended the system remains firm and stable during the scan session.
By using Level-Lift Roof combined with Level-Plane 16R and raising the 3D Laser Scanner gripping point it’s possible to obtain:
- Significant increase of measurement range
- Decrease of the scanning sessions number
- Saving of surveying time
- More detailed scans by cutting out balcony shadows, trays of windows and high parts, not visible from the ground
- Improving measurement quality due to the increased verticality of the gripping point
Scan & Go's Level-Lift Roof is available in Light or Standard. Check out the difference between the two options to see what best fits your workflow.
LEVEL LIFT ROOF LIGHT:
- Weight: 83 lbs.
- Dimensions: 45 x 15 x 12 in.
- Max.load: 61 lbs.
- Perfect for Laser Scanner: Leica BLK360, Leica RTC360, Faro, Trimble TX5
LEVEL LIFT ROOF STANDARD:
- Weight: 121 lbs.
- Dimensions: 49 x 18 x 13 in.
- Max.load: 99 lbs.
- Perfect for Laser Scanner: Leica series C and P, Riegl, Z+F, Optech Polaris,Trimble TX8, SX10
- Extended pole height: 9 ft.
- Extensions: 4
- Power supply: 12V 16A (maximum absorption load of the air compressor)
- Maximum operating limit of recovery slope of the ground in the longitudinal axis of the vehicle (direction of travel) with vertical pole without extensions opened: Total 20° of which 0° +10° e 0° -10°
- Maximum operating limit of recovery slope of the ground along the perpendicular axis to the vehicle (transverse to the direction of travel: Total 20° of which 0° +/- 10°
- Temperature limit for use of the equipment: 5° F + 104° F
- Temperature limit for the storage of equipment: - 22° F + 122° F
- LLR: Level-Lift Roof with Aluminium frame
- STA: Roof bar brackets
- UCLR: LLR-Controller
- CLR: Connecting cable from LP16R to LLR
- CPC: Power cable
- PCP: Support plate
- BMA: Soft bag for accessories