Package Price: $64,140
The BLK2GO handheld imaging laser scanner recreates spaces in 3D as you move. It captures images and dimensionally accurate point clouds in real-time and uses SLAM technology to record your trajectory through space.
Scan over and under objects, through rooms and doorways, around corners, and up and down stairwells. Using SLAM spatial awareness technology, BLK2GO knows where it is and where it has been in space. It is wireless and lightweight, designed to capture reality on the move, anywhere you go.
Like a torch for visualizing three-dimensional reality, the BLK2GO automatically builds 3D point clouds while in motion. From the moment you begin a scan session until the moment you turn off the BLK2GO, all imagery and 3D data are combined.
- Black anodized aluminium
- Height: 279 mm / Diameter: 80 mm
- 650 g (775 g including battery)
- Wireless (app connection)
- 24 hours of scanning (compressed data) / 6 hours (uncompressed data)
- Exchangeable, rechargeable Li-Ion battery (Leica GEB821)
- Point Measurement Rate: 420,000 pts/sec
- High Resolution Camera: 12 Mpixel, 90° x 120°, rolling shutter
- Panoramic Vision System: 3-camera system, 4.8 Mpixel 300° x 135°, global shutter