Surveying Tools that Optimize Project Production: Taking a Look at the iCON iCB70 and iCON iCT30
Toss those paper plans, tapes, and chalk-line layouts aside—the easy to set up and use, iCON iCB70 guarantees efficient layout and as-built tasks. Users can keep tight project tolerances by measuring to a prism. When you need smarter, faster, and error-proof tools, iCON iCB70 delivers. Save time and money by sending one person out to the field; this RTS doesn’t require a team to operate.
The iCON iCB70 features:
- iCON build with 'build plus' on-board software
- 5-inch color touch screen and full numeric keyboard
- FineFocus telescope to aim to a defined target
- 1", 2" and 5" angular accuracy
- Prism and reflectorless measurements
- Bluetooth and WLAN
- Mobile data (GSM / GPRS / UMTS / LTE) as an option
- IP66 rating
This construction layout tool can handle any layout task out there. The iCT30 is easy to use and only requires one person to operate, freeing up your crew to handle other tasks. This station is durable, accurate, and reliable so you can focus on other tasks. You can layout more points per day with the most stable prism lock for construction layout tools.
The iCON iCT30 features:
- Four buttons keyboard for simple operation
- Prism search by AutoSearch
- Most stable lock on prism for construction layout tools
- Tailored iCON build software with streamlined use of fully rendered models in IFC format
- Telescope for simpler aiming
If you're ready to move away from conventional analog layout methods and embrace these modern digital layout methods, we've got you covered. We have a team of professionals standing by to address any questions about Robotic Total Stations. Contact us today!