Leica CloudWorx for Navisworks, a plug-in software solution, enables efficient management and viewing for architectural, plant and civil planning and construction projects, by allowing users to integrate laser scan data with their 3D design models. Leverage the power of Leica Cyclone and JetStream point cloud engines to quickly and accurately visualize and process large datasets into a virtual as-built model.
Features and Benefits
- Optional LGS File, Cyclone, JetStream or ReCap data source
- Work in Navisworks with point clouds from any laser scanner or point cloud-creating 3D sensor, including hand-held, terrestrial, mobile, UAV, and aerial
- Manipulate and navigate large point cloud data sets faster, including slices, sections, and limit boxes
- Eliminate the need for time-consuming export/import processes of point cloud file formats
- Clash Manager for clash and anti-clash detection with export utility for easy reporting
- Improve point cloud visualization with color mapping control
- TruSpace panoramic viewer with background images for intuitive interaction with and driving of the point cloud in the application’s viewing pane
- Saved project environment settings
- Localized in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Russian, Korean.
- TruSpace Layers: RGB, HDR, greyscale intensity, hue intensity, IR w/ temperature data
- Full support for Leica Geosystems universal digital realities files (LGS), including: Layers, GeoTags, Assets and more.
- Align Cloud to Model for quick combination of as built point clouds with design-intent models
- Localized in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Russian, Korean