Meet the Datum DeckMate
Datum Tech Solutions' innovative invention, the Datum DeckMate, is a mounting system for surveying Robotic Total Stations (RTS), 3D scanners, theodolite, and much more.
This revolutionary tripod is used in the construction process by being set up on a solid concrete foundation and attaching to rebar lap that is protruding from the concrete. This provides a solid base--for whatever application being used--to reduce potential vibration while eliminating the possibility of your equipment incurring damage due to a fall or being knocked over.
Parts & Components
- Constructed out of heavy duty fiberglass
- Through-bolt fasteners
- Custom aluminium offset mount for attaching and mounting the RTS, Scanner, theodolite, etc.
- Push button locking & extending legs that provide added stability.
- Self locking, sliding plastic mount for attaching the extending legs to the rest of the mounting system.
- Manufactured locally by Dutch Hill
*Components are all attached by using traditional metal bolt/screw fasteners, the self locking, sliding plastic mount is attached using a pressurized locking mechanism.