Lifting system for any brand and type of terrestrial laser scanner.
Smart Lift Roof was created in order to take advantages of the Level-Plane 16R or 16B when you're surveying unique infrastructure, architecture and structures.
It is composed of an electrical and mechanical system (max 4.5' height), a support plate for Level-Plane 16R or 16B and a solid frame that allows mounting on the roof rack of any vehicle. The system is made from anodized aluminium.
By using Smart Lift Roof combined with Level-Plane 16R or 16B and extending the 3D Laser Scanner it’s possible to obtain:
- significant increase of measurement range
- decrease of the scanning sessions number
- saving of surveying time
- more detailed scans by cutting out balcony shadows, trays of windows and high parts, not visible from the ground
- improving measurement quality due to the increased verticality of the gripping point
Smart Lift Roof can be used with any 3D Laser Scanner!
- Dimensions closed system 4.3’ x 15”
- Extended pole height 4.2' Ft (with LP16 1,70)
- Maximum load of 77lbs
- Weight 68 lbs
- Electrical engines 1
- Radio and Manual Controller
- Power supply 12V 16A
- Temperature limit for use of the equipment -113° F + 122° F
- Temperature limit for the storage of equipment - 122° F + 176° C
Supporting Accessories Available for Purchase