Manual Lifter of 3 ft. Height for Vehicle Roof
Level-Lift Box has been created to take advantage of the Level-Plane 16R in land, infrastructural, architectural and structural surveying. It’s composed of a compact lifting box with hydraulic system, aluminum frame and a handle for manual lifting.
By using Level-Lift Box combined with Level-Plane 16R and raising the 3D Laser Scanner gripping point it’s possible to obtain:
- Significant increase of measurement range
- Decrease of the scanning sessions number
- Saving of surveying time
- Improving measurement quality due to the increased verticality of the gripping point
- Dimensions closed system: 18 x 14 x 16 in.
- Dimensions opened system: 18 x 14 x 39 in.
- Dimensions opened system with LP16R: 18 x 14 x 55 in.
- Maximum load: 110 lbs.
- Weight: 77 lbs.
- Temperature limit for use of the equipment: 5° F + 104° F
- Temperature limit for the storage of equipment: - 22° F + 122° F