Leica iCON Robot 50 Kit
Leica iCON Robot 50 Kit
Leica iCON Robot 50 is designed specifically for ease of use within the construction industry, simply level the instrument and go.
Save time and increase your productivity by doing layout work and as-built checks yourself. With iCON Robot 50, you don’t need an operator at the instrument. The robotic total station can be operated from the field controller at the prism pole, at the point you need positioning.
iCON Robot 55
- iCR50 iCON Robotic Total Station 5" with carry case
- CSW600, PowerSearch Option for iCR50 Robot
- CSW601, Reflectorless Option R250 for iCR50 Robot
- GDF323 Tribrach PRO w/o optical plummet, black
- GEB221, Lithium-ion battery, 7.4V/4.4Ah, rechargeable (2)
- GKL311 Single Charger Prof 3000 including AC/DC adaptor
- 1 yr TPS iCR50 Basic CCP
CCD6 LR-BT Communication Handle
Bluetooth® radio handle, long range, for Leica iCON iCR50 and iCR60 Robotic total stations
- CSW201, iCON build for CC8x Controller
- 1 yr iCON field Software Basic CCP for CC8x/CC6x Tablet
- Tablet mount kit
- CRP2, Construction Pole, telesc., ft in
- DH Aluminum Bipod w/ clip
- MPR122 Prism, 360 Reflector Pro
The iCON Robot 50 Also Delivers:
- Most accurate reflectorless measurements in its class
- One-button keyboard for simple operation
- Faster prism search by PowerSearch (patented technology)
- Superior tracking performance ensures minimum machine downtime in machine control operation
- Flexible data communication: WLAN (150m range) or Long-range Bluetooth® (350m). Simply upgrade your communication by swapping the instrument handle
- Easy hand-over control from rover to machine control and vice versa
- One-person robotic
- With industry-leading tracking performance and the patented PowerSearch technology, iCON robot 50 allows you to finish jobs faster maintaining highest accuracy.
- Interior overhead with a laser pointer
- Using one of the world’s most accurate laser pointers, remotely lay-out points on walls for drill patterns or on ceilings for air conditioning or other such projects.
- Machine control Work to the tightest tolerances under any site conditions.
- Carry out fine grading and paving with the highest precision, speeding up your work with construction machinery.
- Limitless applications.
- With the iCONstruct software, you can use iCON robot 50 for a wide range of measuring and positioning tasks onsite, such as layout stake-out grade checking, volumes, as-built checks, and machine control.