Get The Most Out Of Your Leica BLK360 By Delivering Meaningful Information
The global group of innovators renowned for providing the professionals with all their solution development needs, the Leica Geosystems part of Hexagon team, is putting together a live training event so that you can learn about the new .LGS Digital Reality file format.
Scanning Solutions Manager, Paul Burrows, will host the event, sharing and showing his versed knowledge regarding the BLK360 and the new .LGS file on September 11th at 1 p.m. BST. With this amazing live event, you will be able to get the most out BLK360.
Featuring Formby Surveys
The BLK360 is proving to be versatile across many applications and industries. At the touch of a button, you can capture 3D point cloud data at 360,000 points per second.
So, how can you make the most out of your BLK360? This live training event will show you how to get the best out of the 3D information – from gathering point clouds to converting them to meaningful and actionable information.
You will learn how Formby Surveys have used the BLK360 in some of their projects and have turned their point cloud data into information that has helped them improve their day-to-day operations while optimizing decision making for their projects.
In this 1-hour session, Paul Burrows will help you:
- Find the right workflow for your projects – how to work faster with the simplest workflow to deliver actionable data
- How to access the captured data
- How to view, interpret and integrate the data to help make quicker and more informative decisions
- How to share the data and work collaboratively on your project
- Experience live demos which highlight how you can prepare, model, visualize and collaborate
- Simple, fast and portable reality capture
- Efficient data preparation
- Detailed and powerful modeling
- Collaborative sharing with internal and external stakeholders
If you want to optimize the functionality of your BLK360, then you will want to join this LIVE TRAINING EVENT as soon as possible.